Sunday, February 11, 2018

They have rejected EENS, changed the Nicene Creed and Vatican Council II and created a new understanding of the Catholic Faith and they call themselves traditionalists!.

1.  THERE ARE ONLY CATHOLICS IN HEAVEN.
Lionel: Agreed!
__________________

2. Father Feeney was WRONG ON BOB, BOD and II and hence was EXCOMMUNICATED for his Error.

Lionel: The Magisterium was wrong on BOD, BOB and I.I. They were in heresy and wrongly excommunicated Fr. Leonard Feeney.
__________________

3. Cardinal from Boston was a much more severe wrong in that he promoted outright salvation of his protestant
    and jewish relatives without CONVERTING to Catholicism AND destroyed contraception within the Catholic Church
    for all time. Not to mention his very lack views towards the Kennedy's when it came to Catholic  teaching.
4. Your continue mentioning to me of when a BOB, BOD or II occurs is BESIDES the point. The Catholic Church has
    SPOKEN on this subject.One case or millions of cases ad when they occur is completely besides the point.

Lionel: So I accept BOD, BOB and I.I. I am not denying it. I am only saying that there is no connection between BOD, BOB and I.I.I would have no problem with them being possibilities known only to God, followed by the baptism of water in the Catholic Church.
The Catechism of Trent and Pius X for example, mention BOD, BOB and I.I but do not state that the are explicit cases.So the liberal theologians and the Holy Office  1949 made a mistake when they made a connection between BOD, BOB, I.I and EENS. There can no exceptions to EENS since BOD, BOB and I.I can only be a hypothetical case. An invisible person cannot be a known example of salvation outside the Church.So I accept them as being something theoretical.
I am not denying any magisterial documents when I say that the Magisterium made a mistake and was in heresy.
I accept the first part of the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 which is traditional. I reject the second part which contradicts the first
part with the use of an irrational premise(invisible people are visible, there are known non Catholics saved outside the Church etc).

________________
5. There are only CATHOLICS in Heaven, either baptized by water, BOB< BOD or II.
Lionel: There are only Catholics in Heaven who are all there with the baptism of water in the Catholic Church.There are no cases in Heaven of BOD, BOB and I.I without the baptism of water.Since this would contradict the dogmatic teaching.The ordinary means of salvation in the Catholic Church is 'faith and baptiism'(AG 7). It is not BOD,BOB and I.I.
________________

6. Catholics can only Baptize with water, BUT BOB, BOD and II is permmissible by God.
Lionel: An opinion.A speculative possibility for you.O.K.

As long as it is understood that BOD, BOB and I.I are not exceptions to EENS and so the popes from Pius XII to Francis have made a mistake.Also Archbishop Lefebvre and the SSPX chose  to reject tradtiional EENS with exceptions of BOD,BOB and I.I. This is heresy. They have rejected EENS, changed the Nicene Creed and Vatican Council II and created a new understanding of the Catholic Faith and they call themselves traditionalists!.

No comments: