Saturday, February 17, 2018

The two popes and Cardinal Ladaria must be asked to affirm EENS (Feeneyite) and BOD(Feeneyite) and reject EENS(Cushingite) and BOD(Cushingite)

Ask Pope Benedict or Cardinal Ladaria to affirm the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) as defined by the Church Councils(Florence 1441 etc)  and they will not do so.This is a doctrinal issue.Ask the cardinals and bishops of the CDF/Ecclesia Dei and they too will not do so.Why not? Since invisible cases of the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) are visible exceptions to EENS for them.This new version of EENS, of theirs, I call EENS Cushingite.
Similarly since hypothetical cases of BOD,BOB and I.I are non hypothetical and concrete people for them, they teach that there are non Catholics saved outside the Church.So they reject traditional EENS, EENS Feeneyite, EENS according to the missionaries and Magisterium of the 16th century.This new doctrine of theirs has to be accepted by everyone in the Catholic Church, especially when interpreting Vatican Council II.Without this irrational doctrine of theirs, Vatican Council II will not be a rupture with Tradition.
They can continue with this doctrinal sham because of the ignorance of Catholic religious and lay people.Like the two popes and the liberal Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith(CDF) Prefects, every  one will not affirm the Feeneyite interpretation of the dogma EENS.
Michael Voris will say there are only Catholics in Heaven but will not affirm Feeneyite EENS and say that the baptism of desire was never an exception to EENS.
Like me he could say that the BOD refers to an invisible case and so never was an exception to EENS.

BOD IS NO MORE AN ISSUE
For me BOD is no more an issue.We can all affirm theoretical- for- us BOD.It is implicit and known only to God.
So like the two popes Michael Voris will not affirm EENS as defined by the Church Councils.
For all of them:
1.BOD, BOB and I.I refer to objective people,known people saved outside the Church.I do not hold this view.
2.BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to Feeneyite EENS. They support the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 which suggests BOD etc is an exception to EENS. I do not hold this view. The are Cushingites and I am a Feeneyite.
3.In general hypothetical cases of BOD,BOB and I.I and hypothetical cases mentioned in Vatican Council II (LG 8,UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc) are hypothetical for them. They are simply hypothetical for me.
LG 8,UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc refer to known people saved outside the Church for them but not for me.
LG 8,UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 are exceptions to Feeneyite EENS and the past ecclesiology of the Church for them but not for me.
This is the doctrinal irrationality of the two popes and Catholics in general.
So now there can be two interpretations of Vatican Council II.There is Vatican Council II Cushingite and Vatican Council II Feeneyite.This happens with BOD,BOB and I.I interpreted as being invisible or visible, unknown or known.The conclusion of course will be different.Their conclusion and mine is different.One is a rupture with Tradition and the other is not.
With BOD etc known Vatican Council II is a rupture with Tradition.
With BOD unknown Vatican Council II is not a rupture with EENS and the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Church.
So the two popes and Cardinal Ladaria must be asked to affirm EENS (Feeneyite) and BOD(Feeneyite) and reject EENS(Cushingite) and BOD(Cushingite).
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: