Saturday, February 17, 2018

I affirm baptism of desire(BOD) Feeneyite and extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) Feeneyite.I do not reject BOD,baptism of blood (BOB)and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) which are always Feeneyite for me.








I affirm baptism of desire(BOD) Feeneyite and extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) Feeneyite.
I do not reject BOD,baptism of blood (BOB)and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) which are always Feeneyite for me.
So I affirm the strict interpretation of the dogma EENS along with hypothetical for us BOD, BOB and I.I.It can only be theoretical and hypothetical for us human beings. It is explicit, it is objective only for God.
So I am a Feeneyite while not rejecting BOD, BOB and I.I.
I also affirm the strict interpretation of the dogma EENS along with Vatican Council II.
I do not reject Vatican Council II.
I affirm EENS(Feeneyite) and Vatican Council II(Feeneyite).
For me hypothetical and known-only -to-God cases are not objective  in 2018.So they are not a rupture with Tradition for me. They do not contradict the past exclusisvist ecclesiology of the Church and the Syllabus of Errors which I affirm.
So I am a traditionalist  who endorses Vatican Council II. I attend the Novus Ordo Mass in Italian and affirm the past ecclesiology of the Tridentine Rite Mass.
-Lionel Andrades





















______________________________________________










No comments: