Tuesday, November 21, 2017

So the baptisim of desire is not an example of salvation outside the Church, it is not relevant to extra ecclesiam nulla salus as an exception.

It does not matter if we know of specific cases.
If we do not know of any case of the baptism of desire etc in 2017, or during our life time, I cannot meet or see someone saved as such. I cannot name any one saved with the baptism of desire.So the baptisim of desire is not an example of salvation outside the Church, it is not relevant to extra ecclesiam nulla salus as an exception.
______________________

 When the Church says in voto,
it means in voto exists, and yes, God knows who they are. 
O.K lets say there is an in voto case known only to God. So what? It does not exist in our reality. So fine we affirm it hypothetically but it is not relevant to EENS as an exception. For there to be an exception somebody has to be present.
Invisible and hypothetical cases cannot be real people;, real exceptions in the present times to all neeing to be incorporated into the Church for salvation.
_______________________

So you have conceded
my point. We have already discussed this.

I do not know what point you are referring to: I have been saying invisible cases of the baptism of desire cannot be visible exceptions to the dogma EENS You are not agreeing with me. 

I say that theoretical possibilities from the past cannot be defacto and concrete exceptions to the dogma EENS in 2017. I do not know if you agree with me.
Lionel Andrades

No comments: