Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Who is this ' Church' who saw a speculative case being actually concrete in real life and then left it for all of to believe in ? No one!

I have over 7 of Father Fenney's books and have met him in person in 1971. He was always against anyone being saved by BOB, BOD or Invincible Ignorance which is very  unfortunate. I have given examples of BOD to you many times in the past. The Catholic Church would not have referred to it if it were not possible for centuries. We as Catholics are told only to suggest, recommend and live our lives as only No Salvation Outside the Catholic Church is the means of salvation open to us but certanily not available to God who understands the will of ALL people in all times and circumstances.

He was always against anyone being saved by BOB, BOD or Invincible Ignorance which is very  unfortunate.
This confirms what I have been saying.Though my approach to the issue is different.
I keep saying that there are no physically known cases of BOD or I.I in the past or present.So how can any one claim that someone was saved as such.
Who is this ' Church' who  saw a speculative case being actually concrete in real life and then left it for all of to believe in ? No one!
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: