Wednesday, March 15, 2017

And if someone says she is in Heaven without the baptism of water then who is this person in the Church who has said this? Who gave him permission? Is he recognised by the Church?

Please do not mix what I say with what you think Fr. Leonard Feeney said or what I think he said.

The point I want to make is that you have said that in 2017 we do not know and cannot know of any BOD or I.I case.
We also agree that in the past no one could possibly know of any such case.

So when the saints and popes mentioned BOD and I.I to whom were they referring to?
You are  totally incorrect about Baptism of Desire. As mentioned below Saint Felicitas was a catechumen who was arrested with St Perpetua.as a SAINT who achieved SANCTITY through Desire.

O.K She received sanctity with Desire, however it was followed with the baptism of water.
It is not specified that the desire excludes the baptism of water.
While the the dogma in the Church says all need the baptism of water in the Catholic Church for salvation.

Agreed?
And if someone says she is in Heaven without the baptism of water then who is this person in the Church who has said this? Who gave him permission? Is he recognised by the Church?
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: