Monday, July 25, 2016

Traditionalists need to make the transition to invisible for us baptism of desire and invincible ignorance.They will not be denying BOD and I.I but will be rationally choosing a hypothetical for us BOD and I.I.Then they can watch how Vatican Council II and the Catechism of the Catholic Church changes

Often traditionalists will say that they do not accept Vatican Council II since it is a rupture with Tradition and they cannot accept what I say since the Catholic Church accepts the baptism of desire (BOD) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I).
They do not realize that I am saying the same thing.They do not connect their irrational interpretation of BOD and I.I  with their position on Vatican Council II.It is because of the irrational interpretation of BOD and I.I that Vatican Council II has a rupture with Tradition for them.
With an irrational premise, like that of the contemporary magisterium, 'the Church', they interpret Vatican Council II in a non traditional way.
If they can see how physically visible for us BOD and I.I produces a Vatican Council II which is a rupture with Tradition, they can avoid this wrong premise.With invisible for us BOD and I.I , Lumen Gentium  14( BOD) and Lumen Gentium16(I.I) do not contradict the traditional interpretation of extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS). So the old ecclesiology is intact.
Image result for Photos of wrong premise worng conclusion
With invisible for us BOD and I.I the traditional Feeneyite interpretation of EENS is not contradicted, I repeat. So the Church, before and after the Council of Trent, has the same ecclesiology.This would be a nightmare for the liberals and the Left.
Image result for Photos of wrong premise worng conclusion
The traditionalists now need to make the transition to invisible for us BOD and I.I .They are not denying BOD and I.I .They are rationally choosing a hypothetical for us BOD and I.I.Then they can watch how Vatican Council II and the Catechism of the Catholic Church changes.
Unam Sanctam Catholicam
Boniface on Unam Sanctam Catholicam, has written  many reports critical of Vatican Council II but they are based on physically visible for us BOD and I.I.
AKA Catholic
Similarly Louie Verrecchio depends on the liberal interpretation of Vatican Council, with hypothetical references considered non hypothetical.
So what I write here is important for them.They cannot understand what I am saying since our premises( visible/invisible BOD)  and conclusions (rupture/ continuation with EENS) are very different.
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: