Friday, April 22, 2016

The Weeping Madonna : "My dear daughter, today I weep due to the sins of this world."


"How I weep when I see so much violence and bloodshed.
I weep, weep for my children because so many are on the wrong path.
I weep because sin has become widespread.."


http://weeping-madonna.excerptsofinri.com/
http://weeping-madonna.excerptsofinri.com/weeping-madonna-messages.pdf

 


Fr. Tom McCarthy holds Chalice that miraculously (to this very day) fills with oil. Tears of oil, blood, grace of escarchas, bleeding Hosts at Little Audrey Santo Home Worcester, Massachusetts.













 








Miraculous Video's
In 1988 Reporter Michael Willesee made a report entitled "Signs from God - Science Tests Faith," on the appearance of stigmata displayed by a woman, Catalina Rivas. Also on the bleeding statue of Christ that mysteriously weeps and bleeds in Cochabamba, Bolivia. Catalina writes in a continuous fashion, profound theological teachings, which she says are dictated to her by Christ. See videos about these events. More video clips from the reporter here.
 
See videos from the Our Lady of Rockingham shrine. Learn more about these events at Weeping Madonna.org also Blog.
 
 

No comments: