Friday, September 4, 2015

Pope Francis has still not given the Franciscans of the Immaculate seminarians a proper seminary building in Rome


Immagine correlata

I spent August at the church Santa Maria di Nazareth, Boccea,Rome helping the gardner Giovanni.This month re-starts my Italian lessons. So I may not be able to give the same amont of time at the church.
It was nice seeing the Friars the other day , pack themself in two wagons and go to Florence. It's three hours by road from Rome.They were back the same day from the community-house there.Among the friars who went to Florence were Italian and African seminarians.A few of the Franciscans of the Immaculate seminarians live here at Boccea while the rest of them live at Tibertina, Rome.
Pope Francis has still not given them a proper seminary building in Rome. 
In late October, I could have to change my residence and go to another parish.
-Lionel Andrades 

No comments: