Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My theology is traditional.Yours is Cushingism. Yours is irrational.

Here is an e-mail I sent out today.It could also be sent to most sedevacantists and traditionalists. They use Cushingism and assume it is traditional and de fide.
 
Lionel:
My theology is traditional.
Yours is Cushingism. Yours is irrational.It is also the common error in the Church and so your confused. All the 'experts' support you.I do not disagree on this point.
However there is an Archbishop, Catholic priests and the American apologist John Martigioni who support me.

Archbishop Thomas E.Gullickson contradicts USCCB : the baptism of desire is not visible to us and so is not an exception to extra ecclesiam nulla salus

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2014/07/archbishop-thomas-egullickson.html

Would you be critical of them too ?
There is also the Dean of Theology at the Benedictine Pontifical University of St.Anselm in Rome who supports me.

DEAN OF THEOLOGY AT ST. ANSELM SAYS THERE ARE NO KNOWN EXCEPTIONS TO THE DOGMA EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2013/10/dean-of-theology-at-st-anselm-says.html

-Lionel Andrades

No comments: