Monday, May 5, 2014

Muller calls attention to LCWR New Age doctrines : Conscious evolution is not ecclesial faith

I have raised several points in these remarks, so I will stop here. I owe an incalculable debt to the women religious who have long been a part of my life. They were the ones who instilled in me a love for the Lord and for the Church and encouraged me to follow the vocation to which the Lord was calling me. The things I have said today are therefore born of great love. The Holy See and the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith deeply desire religious life to thrive and that the LCWR will be an effective instrument supporting its growth. In the end, the point is this: the Holy See believes that the charismatic vitality of religious life can only flourish within the ecclesial faith of the Church. The LCWR, as a canonical entity dependent on the Holy See, has a profound obligation to the promotion of that faith as the essential foundation of religious life. Canonical status and ecclesial vision go hand-in-hand, and at this phase of the implementation of the Doctrinal Assessment, we are looking for a clearer expression of that ecclesial vision and more substantive signs of collaboration.
 
 
June 29, 2012

Sr.Ilia Delio, LCWR sell reincarnation based on a ‘scientific fraud’

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2012/06/srilia-delio-lcwr-sell-reincarnation.html

No comments: