Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dave Armstrong pulls down all comments and does not answer questions

Dave Armstrong as expected refuses to answer the two questions I asked Fr.Angelo Geiger F.I, whom he praises on his blog.
<em>100 Biblical Arguments Against Sola Scriptura</em> (Catholic Answers, 5-10-12)
The two questions were :
1.So what about the Society of St.Pius X (SSPX) ? Would it be sufficient for you if they affirm Vatican Council II just like me?

2. And what about Fr.Stefano Mannelli F.I and other members of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate, could they also accept Vatican Council II just like me?
(1)
 
Instead he has removed all my comments which he  posted for a few days. No discussion!
 
I could see that there was no answer coming.Before they were removed, I copied all the comments and posted them on my blog. Yesterday I e-mailed him a copy of the blog post (1).
 
He  wrote a book defending Pope Pius XII, it is mentioned on his blog. I asked him if Pope Pius XII made a mistake in assuming that the baptism of desire etc was a known exception to the literal interpretation of the dogma extra ecclesiam nullas salus ? No answer !
<em>Theology of God: Biblical, Chalcedonian Trinitarianism and Christology</em>
Dave assumes that the baptism of desire and being saved in invincible ignorance are known exceptions to the dogma. So Fr.Leonard Feeney was excommunicated for heresy and not disobedience.
 
There is Biblicial Evidence for Catholicism. True, but with or without the traditional interpretation of the dogma on exclusive salvation ?
 I wrote that Vatican Council II does not contradict the dogma on exclusive salvation and gave my reasons. There is no criticism or comment from him.
-Lionel Andrades

Dave Armstrong let me ask you what I have asked Fr.Angelo Geiger F.I

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2014/03/dave-armstrong-let-me-ask-you-what-i.html#links
  
 
http://socrates58.blogspot.it/2014/02/peter-kwasniewski-fr-thomas-kocik-and_26.html

No comments: