Friday, February 28, 2014

Father Angelo Mary Geiger F.I criticizes Patrick Archbald on the SSPX

 
Father Angelo Mary Geiger F.I who has contributed to a major wedge in the community Franciscans of the Immaculate has posted a report More Evidence of the "Wedge" on his blog Mary Victrix.He still does not want the SSPX to enter the Church with full canonical status unless they accept Vatican Council II (with an irrationality, with the red column)
 
For him and the Apostolic Commissioner of the Franciscans of the Immaculate, Vatican Council II has to be approved with the dead man walking theory. Fr.Geigher assumes that all salvation mentioned in the Council is physically visible to the naked eye. Vatican Council II is a break with Tradition and the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
 
I do not know where he would be place me. Since I accept Vatican Council II.I accept that all salvation mentioned in the Council is implicit for me, it is invisible for  me.  So there is no contradiction with  the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
 
When Fr.Geigher and others interpret Vatican Council II similarly they will realize that the traditional values that the SSPX holds is that of Vatican Council II. The 'ideology' for which the Traditional Latin Mass is being targeted, is also the same as that of the Novus Ordo Mass.
 
 
http://maryvictrix.com/2014/02/26/more-evidence-of-the-wedge/#more-7364

No comments: